I apologize for the light posting this week, as it’s one of the craziest weeks on the job I’ve ever had, all in a good way though.
A quick note: a certain award-winning search marketing agency is hiring for two positions that can make a big impact on some major brand names in media, retail, and others, but can also have a big impact in those clients’ industries (as well as the search biz). One position is research, the other is web design.
I’ll send full job descriptions, but here are requirements (kind of backwards, I know, but just write me at dberkowitz (at) 360i.com for the full posts. Both are full-time in NYC.
Marketing Research Analyst
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in
marketing and research. Understanding of online advertising is a
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate Excel and
PowerPoint mandatory, MS Access appreciated).
- Comfort with numbers: ability to quickly see
trends in data sets.
- Strong analytical skills to draw conclusions
about business implications of media techniques/practices
- Exceptional communication and presentation
skills are a must (verbal and written). Previous business writing and/or
presentation preparation experience is a plus.
- Self-starter with ambitious career objectives,
hard-working, able to meet deadlines consistently.
- B.S./B.A. required. Business, Marketing
and/or English majors are a plus.
– BA or higher
– 3+ years prior experience
either working for an interactive agency or corporate online design team.
– Solid interactive and web
– Excellent design sense and
strong branding awareness.
– Experience in online advertising
including Rich Media a must
– Excellent Flash design,
Flash video and Flash development skills
– Basic video editing and
formatting skills a plus
– Proven and exceptional
technical knowledge of web environments
– Good knowledge of HTML and
– Proficiency in Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign, Power Point
– Must be able to work in a