Here you'll find coverage of MediaPost's OMMA Social 2009 from around the web; post your links in the comments and I'll add them here.
My blog's coverage
- Six Apart breakfast presentation – How to Think Like a Publisher
- MySpace Keynote and sales pitch – SVP Marketing Angela Courtin
- Denuo case study keynote
- Panel: When should brands just listen?
- Panel: Personal CPM – hype or reality?
- Panel: Social media in times of tight budgets
- Panel: Looking beyond Facebook – where advertisers should unleash apps (okay, it's really all about Facebook)
- Panel: Social media in the pharma industry in the face of heavy regulations
- Official agenda
- MySpace keynote coverage
- HP keynote coverage
- OMMA Social show daily (links to all panel coverage)
- Ad and Social Media Agencies Must Communicate – coverage of my panel
- MediaPost videos (OMMA Social's not up yet as of this post but should be soon)
- Joe Marchese of SocialVibe on How Not to be Creepy – MediaPost's Online Spin
Around the Blogosphere
- Shiv Singh covers Charlene Li's presentation
- Kelsey Group: talking mobile and local
- Cam Balzer's Web-Cite on the Denuo keynote from Dan Buzcazcer
- Dale Larson on Rich Ullman's personal take from the Ripple6 luncheon