Image via WikipediaContinuing my posts for the Ad Age DigitalNext blog, I've listed 20 New Year's resolutions for me, the industry, and some key movers. I'll share my personal ones below; read the rest at Ad Age.
- More Twitter listening, especially with frequent usage of tools like Twitturly that aggregate Twitter buzz.
- Blog more. Twitter hurt some of the blogging for awhile but it's meant to complement blogging, not replace it (for most).
- Get my blog off a TypePad template and start diving into the advanced features. Facebook Connect, here we come.
- Peruse less e-mail and unsubscribe from anything that doesn't make a difference in my day.
- Pick up the phone more. It's still one of the best social-networking tools.