So, you’re new to Inside the Marketers Studio, or you’ve always wondered what this blog is really about. Here’s a good place to get a few answers:
Who’s David Berkowitz?
- 100 Ways to Measure Social Media: The most popular post ever published on this blog, it lists a broad range of metrics to consider
- Ten Ways to Decide if Your Business Should Tweet: A guide for businesses considering how to handle Twitter
- The Chutzpah of Facebook’s Jewdar: How did a Facebook advertiser know I was Jewish?
- User-Generated Content Measurement Presentation: At the Strategy Institute, I shared some ways to measure social media
- Google vs. Grandmom: My grandmother has survived quite a bit, but can she master the Internet
Where can I find out more about you?
That’s kind of you to ask. I’d recommend Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and MeeID (a site with 10 links about me). You can find a lot of those links just below the header on every page of the blog.
Again, flattered. Use marketersstudio @ gmail . com. (I’d put an email link but am controlling for spam.)