Buddy Media CEO Michael Lazerow offered a thoughtful sponsored keynote at the Social Ad Summit today in New York. I wasn’t expecting to cover a sponsored presentation, but below are a few notes, and then the embedded presentation which he already had up on Slideshare (and when I saw it, there were only 8 views so it wasn’t there for months).
* Believes media will shift from impressions, clicks to engagement, actions
* Marketers should pay for results (Buddy Media’s specialty)
* Apps have 3 Es: Emotion, engagement, efficiency
* Apps will replace banner as dominant ad format (really? hey, someone’s got to be on the limb)
* Top 4 FB developers have raised $150 million dollars between them