360i, the search-centric marketing agency that has indirectly paid these blog hosting bills the past two years (oh yeah, and works with a ton of the biggest, best brands in media & entertainment, retail, and other verticals), has a few openings that are so amazing, I can’t even post the full descriptions here or I’d have to kill you. But write me at dberkowitz (at) 360i (dot) com and I’ll send you all the dirt you need. Please share this post around with anyone you know who’d be a good fit.
All are based full-time in New York, NY right by the Flatiron Building, a convenient three minute walk from the Shake Shack.
Day-to-day responsibility for producing robust integrated online
marketing programs – primarily for social media and creative executions – from
concept through implementation. He/she will develop
and manage detailed project plans, budget and calendar from start to finish. The
position will report into the VP of Client Strategy with a matrix report to
Director of Digital PR
360i is looking for
a Director of Digital PR to lead and supervise our PR and social media efforts
both for the agency and our clients. The director should have experience in
traditional and digital public relations, and bring experience in managing and
developing solid relationships with clients as well as the most influential
members in the online community. The director will also be responsible for
managing and building out the team, ensuring that 360i has the right talent for
current and future business needs.
Account Manager – Major entertainment company on TV and increasingly on the Web
The Account Manager position:
· Acts as primary point-of-contact for client’s accounts
· Leads day-to-day management and optimization of client
· Assists the Account Director in strategy development
· Reviews campaign summary/analysis from Media Coordinators
· Demonstrates working knowledge of each area of agency’s resources,
in order to evaluate recommendations before they go out to the Client. This
includes: Search Engine Marketing and Optimization, “Traditional” Online Media
and Emerging Media, Creative, Analytics, and Research/Planning.
· Proactively finds new ways to build the client’s business and grow
· Leads in-person meetings autonomously and with a larger team as
· Masters and maintains vast knowledge of client’s business,
competition, and latest industry news and trends.
· Monitors agency/client budgets and billing process for accuracy
· Monitors workflow and resources needed to successful management of