This just in… Interactive Project Manager, Chicago area. If you know anyone, send a line.
Interactive Project Manager
• Ensures that the departments projects and initiatives are properly and efficiently executed.
• Works with the design and development teams in the production and management of interactive projects
• Develops project scope documents, estimates and timelines
• Develop detailed project plans for project delivery, communicate and track project milestones and monitors progress for all team members against plan.
• Manages the project cycle from inception through completion by monitoring project status, managing client feedback, updating deliverables and processes when needed, and partnering with client management team to ensure project success
• Monitors the development process and project budgets to minimize scope creep and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
• Prepares status reports and conducts internal and external status meetings as necessary.
• Manages third party vendors as needed, including finding resources, gathering estimates, handling billing and managing the working relationship
• Works with interactive team members to develop and improve processes and standards
• Compiles and analyzes website statistics
• Manages requests for banner ad, email and other interactive creative; oversees delivery of creative to proper partners
• Undergraduate degree.
• 3-5 years’ project management/account executive experience in interactive/digital marketing.
• Familiarity with and understanding of the process of building and maintaining Web sites.
• Strong understanding of online tools, technologies and best practices for the Web
• Experience with email marketing and CPG companies a plus