MarketersStudio.com is a media sponsor of BDI. You can read my media sponsorship policy here. These BDI events are among my favorites, and I get no monetary reward of any kind for plugging them. They combine of elements that make for a valuable day: strong speakers, a concise agenda, networking opportunities, and a crowd of interesting people.
Date: March 22, 2012
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Place: The Graduate Center of The City University of New York; 365 Fifth Avenue; New York, NY 10016
Registration Fee: $195.00
Social Consumer News:
The Rapid Ascension of Pinterest and Social Shopping Sites, 2/09/2012 PC Magazine
10 Hot Web Startups Changing the Face of Retail , 2/03/2012 Mashable Social Media
Startup Launches to Save Men From Giving Bad Gifts on Valentine&39;s Day, 2/01/2012 Mashable Social Media
About the Event:
We all know that consumer behavior is rapidly changing. This half-day conference will showcase very specific case studies that demonstrate how leading brands engage, influence and service consumers through innovative social programs.&0160;
This conference will answer the following questions:
- How are brands using content strategy and content marketing as valuable currency to attract and retain customers and prospects?
- What are specific examples of how brands provide better customer service through social CRM?
- How do you embrace mobile social strategies including location-based programs to increase sales and strengthen your brand?
- How are leading brands engaging customers through social games?
- What are the best examples of how leading e-commerce brands embrace social commerce to increase sales and provide better service?
- How does Facebook's open graph and the explosion of the "like button" impact consumer marketing?
- How do leading organizations use and integrate social data from measurement and monitoring programs to shape and refine their marketing and communications strategy?
- How do leading brands integrate social with their overall marketing, communications, and customer service platforms?
Speakers and Roundtable Moderators:
Stephanie Agresta, EVP, Managing Director of Social Media, Weber Shandwick & Board of Directors, Social Media Advertising Consortium&0160;
David Berkowitz, VP Emerging Media, 360i & Blogger, MarketersStudio.com
Marcy Cohen, Sony
Jenny Dervin, Vice President of Corporate Communications, JetBlue Airways
BJ Emerson, VP Technology, Tasti D-Lite LLC&0160;
Ed Garsten, Head, Electronic Communication, Chrysler Group LLC
Matt Gentile, Director – PR and Social Media, Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Jason Metz, SVP Client Strategy, AWESTRUCK Marketing Group
Tom Miale, Director, Multimedia Engagement, MultiVu
Beverly Thorne, Chief Marketing Officer, Century 21 Real Estate Inc.
Jessica Valenzuela, The Empress and Curator, Mavin Digital, Inc.
Hotel Sponsor: Hotel 373 is the official hotel of BDI&39;s events. Click here to receive a discounted rate
PR Newswire; The Wall Street Journal Digital Network;&0160;Anderson Direct Marketing; Awestruck Marketing Group; The JAR Group; MotiveQuest ; Adrants;&0160;Cinchcast; Interactive Advertising Bureau;&0160;Marketers Studio; Mavin Digital;&0160;National Association of Women MBAs;&0160;New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies; Public Relations Society of America – New York Chapter; Social Media Advertising Consortium
For event related questions and registration, please contact Maria Feola-Magro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.765.8043.
For sponsorship/speaking opportunities, including pricing, please click here or contact Jennifer Brous at email@example.com or 212-765-8358.
For additional information, including registration, please&0160;click here&0160;to visit the event website. Use promo code MS for a discounted rate of $175.