Marketers Studio is an official media sponsor of this event. You can read my media sponsorship policy here.
Date:&0160;Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Time:&0160;8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location:&0160;The Graduate Center of the City University of New York; 365 Fifth Avenue; New York, NY 10016
About the Event:
We all know that consumer behavior is rapidly changing. This half-day conference will showcase very specific case studies that demonstrate how leading brands engage, influence and service consumers through innovative social programs.
We will answer the following questions:
- How are brands using content strategy and content marketing as valuable currency to attract and retain customers and prospects?
- What are specific examples of how consumer marketers provide better customer service through social CRM?
- How do you embrace mobile social strategies including location based programs to increase sales and strengthen your brand?
- How are leading brands engaging customers through social games?
- What are the best examples of how leading e-commerce brands embrace social commerce to increase sales and provide better service?
- How does Facebook's open graph and the explosion of the "like button" impact consumer marketing?
- How do leading organizations use and integrate social data to shape and refine their marketing and communications strategy?
- How do leading brands organize themselves to integrate social with their overall marketing, communications and customer service platforms?
David Berkowitz, Director of Emerging Media & Client Strategy,&0160;360i
Bonin Bough, Director of Social Media,&0160;PepsiCo
Stacie Bright, Senior Communications Marketing Manager,&0160;Unilever
Marcy Cohen, Senior Manager, Social Media,&0160;Sony Electronics, Inc.
Mark Fishkin, VP Digital Sales and Marketing,&0160;Wall Street Journal Digital Network
Julie Lee, Executive Director, Engagement Management,&0160;Organic, Inc.&0160;for Kimberly-Clark&39;s Kotex Brand
PRNewswire&0160;/&0160;MultiVu&0160;;&0160;The Wall Street Journal Digital Network;&0160;Adrants;&0160;International Association of Business Communicators – New York;ipTVevangelist;&0160;MarketersStudio.com;&0160;Mashable;&0160;National Association for Female Executives;&0160;New York University School of Continuting and Professional Studies&0160;;&0160;New York American Marketing Association;&0160;PR News;&0160;Social Media Club;&0160;Social Media Today&0160;&0160;&0160;
For additional information, including registration, please&0160;click here&0160;to visit the event website. Use promo code&0160;MS&0160;for a discounted rate of$155.