As you know, I don’t post often about 360i, but I do gladly mention job opportunities. Now I’ve got a great one in my own department, so I can fill you in on all the dirt first-hand. Our team’s growing here to stay ahead of client demand, and if you or someone you know would be interested, please reach out. The best way is to write me at my work email, dberkowitz [at] 360i [dot] com.
360i is seeking an online communications strategist, who will work with the company’s Emerging Media division to develop and implement effective next-gen communications campaigns for its clients spanning beyond traditional PR. The candidate will analyze its clients’ online marketing needs beyond search marketing and will craft and implement effective strategies to extend its coverage through blog PR, viral marketing, community marketing and more.
· BA/BS in English, Journalism, or Marketing
· 3 or more years experience in public relations, preferably at an agency OR journalism experience
· Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Superior writing and editing skills (must provide writing samples)
· An understanding of basic media planning/buying
· Understanding of blog communities, blog monitoring, social networking, viral marketing and online community relations
· Highly organized with excellent project management skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work well under pressure and within strict deadlines
· Experience working in the media industry strongly preferred