360i already posted this on its blog and I put this up on SlideShare, but I figured I'd share it here as well. Last week I attended SMX East, a great conference with a highly engaged audience and some of the best content designed to foster a real learning experience.My slides from the Social Media Analytics panel are below. It lacks the voiceover but send a line my way with any questions.
By the way, you&39;ll notice a special link to the presentation – http://bit.ly/smxsocial. Here&39;s how I did it:
- I uploaded the presentation to SlideShare
- I went to bit.ly and shortened the URL
- Once the URL was shortened, I created a custom URL – you do it on the same screen and can test names until you find a short and catchy one that works
- I went back to my presentation in PowerPoint and added the bit.ly link
- I then reuploaded the presentation
Note in all of that, I didn&39;t actually tweet or share the bit.ly URL until soon before the presentation. You don&39;t have to tweet it right away. Yes, it was public on SlideShare overnight but generally that doesn&39;t get attention until I start the ball rolling and post the link somewhere.