1. Conferences and Events
  2. Customer Service
  3. In the Press
  4. Innovation
  5. Jobs
  6. Marketing
  7. Media
  8. Professional
  9. Technology
  10. Tools and Tips
  I’ve got some big FOAFing news to share: a concept I’ve been developing over the past few months is now live. Introducing FOAF: Fraction-of-a-Fractional CXO support. Most of what you need to know is at FOAF.pro, but there’s a backstory. And ChatGPT doesn’t know it, so I have to write the whole FOAFing thing myself. Years […]
  1. Advertising
  2. Campaigns
  3. Conferences and Events
  4. Emerging Media
  5. In the Press
  6. Innovation
  7. Jobs
  8. Marketing
  9. Media
  10. Mobile
  11. Newsletter
  12. Professional
  13. Public Relations
  14. Research
  15. Search Engine Marketing
  16. Technology
  17. Tools and Tips
  18. Trends
I just issued a new press release: “Serial Marketer Welcomes ChatGPT Plus as Virtual Associate, Boosting Marketing Capabilities and Customer Satisfaction” I was tempted to paste it here, but take a sec to read it. I’ll make a cup of ChatGPTea. … Oh, good to have you back. Yes, it was mostly written by ChatGPT. It took […]
  1. Advertising
  2. Blogging
  3. Books
  4. Columns
  5. Emerging Media
  6. In the Press
  7. Innovation
  8. Jobs
  9. Marketing
  10. Media
  11. Mobile
  12. Newsletter
  13. Personal
  14. Professional
  15. Public Relations
  16. Research
  17. Search Engine Marketing
  18. Social Action
  19. Social Media
  20. Technology
  21. Tools and Tips
  22. Trends
  I’ve been writing about jobs a lot lately. The highs and lows of the hunt. Reference materials. Wacky experiments at the intersection of job searches & AI. Job writing isn’t a genre. It’s a vibe. And it’s a vibe that’s shifting for quite a few folks these days. Here’s a roundup, some of which […]
  1. Emerging Media
  2. Innovation
  3. Jobs
  4. Marketing
  5. Media
  6. Mobile
  7. Professional
  8. Research
  9. Search Engine Marketing
  10. Technology
  11. Tools and Tips
  12. Trends
  “Don’t know about you, but ChatGPT has eliminated like 98% of my Google searches. The remaining 2% is constantly asking what time the local pharmacy closes since 100% of my family are now sick with infections requiring prescription meds.”-Matt Wurst, Web3 and Twitter enthusiast, shared via a tweet, 12/14/2022 My esteemed former colleague Matthew Wurst, […]
Want to get all the updates in your inbox?

Want to get all the updates in your inbox?

Get the Serial Marketer Weekly​



Join our community that brings global marketers together!

Join our community that brings global marketers together!

Every month, dozens of others join and add to the success stories of professionals who find business partners, save time vetting technologies, meet inspiring people, and learn new ideas that help them further excel in their roles and careers.