Image by toprankonlinemarketing via FlickrOne of the fun things I got to do at Blog World Expo was meet up with Network Solutions superconnector Shashi Bellamkonda and Now is Gone best-selling author Geoff Livingston (that’s Geoff and me to the right, and Geoff was working it right here – good going!).
Geoff was at the Network Solutions booth filming a series of video interviews, and I basically crashed it. They were kind enough to humor me and have me sit for a video interview. I haven’t seen the finished product yet, but I’ll get to see it the same time you do: Wednesday, October 29 at 1pm EST.
That’s right, it’s the Network Solutions Solutions Stars Video Conference (and no, I don’t get paid every time I mention Network Solutions, but Shashi, we can try to work something out). They’ve got this lineup of 31 of the smartest people I know (okay, I don’t know all of them – some of them benefit from the halo effect), plus one guy who snuck in.
I’ll be participating for as much of the event as I can, following my session at Digital Hollywood in Santa Monica that morning. Below’s the pertinent info from the site. Be sure to head back to the site next Wednesday at 1pm EST to take part. The full list of interviewees is in the extended entry.
On October, 29, 2008 from 1 p.m. until approximately 3:30 p.m. EST.
, Network Solutions proudly presents the “Solutions Stars Video
Conference,” a series of videos and live discussions featuring 32 of
the world’s leading business and marketing experts. The live video
conference will coach small business owners and entrepreneurs on how
the Internet can benefit their business. Nine content areas featuring
vignettes of the Solutions Stars will run during the conference:
- Building Web Presence
- The Social Opportunity
- Start with Listening
- Strategy Drives Outreach
- You Need Social Networks
- To Blog or Not to Blog
- Visibility Through Search
- Rising Above the Noise
- Time Demands
Attendees will be able to watch individual videos based on their
content area preference or view the conference in its entirety. While
the videos are streaming, viewers will be able to chat online with the
Network Solutions team (Social Media Swami Shashi Bellamkonda and Now
Is Gone Author Geoff Livingston), or participate in a live public chat.
Select video participants will also be in the chat.
with ooVoo, a popular online video chat and conference network, Network
Solutions will run the “Solutions Stars Video Conference” on October 29.
Please visit the “Solutions Stars Video Conference” event pages on Facebook and Upcoming:
Here are the stars you’ll find at the event:
- Tim Ferriss, Best Selling Author of Four Hour Work Week
- Guy Kawasaki, Co-Founder, All-Top
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
- Darren Rowse, Author, ProBlogger
- Chris Brogan, Vice President of Strategy, CrossTech Media
- Rohit Bhargava, Author of Personality Not Included
- Wendy Piersall, CEO of Sparkplugging.com
- Lionel Menchaca, Chief Blogger, Dell
- Brian Solis, Author of PR 2.0, CEO of FutureWorks (FutureWorks)
- Steve Hall, Publisher and Editor of Ad Rants
- Scott Monty, Global Digital and Multimedia Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Liz Strauss, Social Web Strategist, Successful Blog
- Toby Bloomberg, CEO, Bloomberg Marketing
- Lee Odden, CEO of TopRankMarketing.com
- Jason Billingsly, Co-Founder ElasticPath
- Robyn Tippins, Community Manager, Yahoo! Developer Network
- Brett Tabke, CEO of WebMaster World
- David Alston, Vice President of Marketing, Radian6
- Jason Falls, Blogger, Social Media Explorer
- Mari Smith, Relationship Marketing Specialist
- Jennifer Openshaw, president of WeSeed.com
- Matt Dickman, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Fleishman-Hillard
- David Berkowitz, Director of Emerging Media and Client Strategy, 360i
- Ryan Anderson, Community Relations, Overlay.TV
- Becky McCray, Author, SmallBizSurvival.com
- Warren Whitlock, Book Marketing Strategist, BestSellerAuthors.com
- Chris Baggott, CEO of Compendium Software
- Lorelle VanFossen, Author, Blogging Tips: What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging
- Dave Taylor, Head Strategic Marketing Director, Intuitive Systems
- Paul Chaney, President of International Blogging and New Media Association
- Linda Bustos, Blogger, ElasticPath
- Jay Berkowitz, Author , Podcaster, and Keynote Speaker, Ten Golden Rules