* 3D is cool. You can fly around various webpages you have open. The cloud rendering’s pretty slick.
* It focuses on search.
* It didn’t crash my computer. This is actually a miraculous feat. Everything crashes my computer – you name it – Google, Craigslist… if I still had that text-based game Zork, that would crash my computer too. This didn’t.
* You have to download it.
* Firefox is easier and more practical.
* IE is easier and more practical, and I only use IE for some job-related sites.
* There’s no real point to it.
A couple of screenshots are below. Click for full view. Pretty, isn’t it?