Image via WikipediaContinuing my posts for the Ad Age DigitalNext blog, I've listed 20 New Year&39;s resolutions for me, the industry, and some key movers. I&39;ll share my personal ones below; read the rest at Ad Age.
- More Twitter listening, especially with frequent usage of tools like Twitturly that aggregate Twitter buzz.
- Blog more. Twitter hurt some of the blogging for awhile but it&39;s meant to complement blogging, not replace it (for most).
- Get my blog off a TypePad template and start diving into the advanced features. Facebook Connect, here we come.
- Peruse less e-mail and unsubscribe from anything that doesn&39;t make a difference in my day.
- Pick up the phone more. It&39;s still one of the best social-networking tools.