Now that I'm back from the Consumer Electronics Show, I can finally read about it. Here&39;s a sampling of some of the best, most interesting, and most informative pieces I&39;ve read about the show:
* VentureBeat: 10 Things That Blew Our Mind at CES 2013 – yeah, there are some good ones here
* Ad Age: Seeing CES Through the Eyes of Group M&39;s Irwin Gotlieb – one of the titans of the ad industry is also a gadget junkie and even a developer
* NY Times: Smartphones Become Life&39;s Remote Control -
* TechCrunch: Why CES Matters (for Now) – it&39;s about meeting the lone geniuses trying to make it big
* Jerusalem Post: Levi Shapiro shares 5 themes from this CES
* Business Insider: TVs include facial recognition to recommend content – and soon to personalize ads
* TechCrunch: Why Samsung is the 5th Horseman of Tech
* The Verge: Awards for the Best of CES
* PC Mag:&0160;6 People at CES 2013 Wearing Robotic Cat Ears&0160;- next year, all 150,000 attendees will be doing it&0160;
* Digiday: What Agencies Learned at CES. I&39;m one of four execs included here. Ian Schafer and I seemed to have the same idea (it&39;s hardly the first or last time for that).
* TechCocktail posts 16 Gadgets You Might Actually Buy from CES. I&39;ve bought a few of them already and others are on my wish list.
Also: I wrote a piece in Ad Age about "5 Trends Marketers Need to Watch at CES" and then scored the trends a week later.
Share your other favorite recaps in the comments, via email, or on Twitter, and I&39;ll update this with others.
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel